Spring Break has been good.
Highlights, in no particular oder:
Chicago
Finding an apartment, that happens to be about 4 blocks from Zev's.
Going to Argo Tea.
Meeting new people. (Friends of Zev's)
Eating corned beef and cabbage and playing Trivia Pursuit with new people. Zev soundly won, Jameson and all.
Seeing Pam.
Finding an amazing bar not far from hopeful new apartment.
Going to the Opera.
Watching the Daily Show and Colbert with Zev and Brian.
Having lunch with Vicki.
Seeing Mauritius.
Going to Gino's East.
Good talks with Zev while riding the train.
Lowlights:
Blisters. Why did I take new shoes? Oh wait. I left mine in Iowa and had to buy new ones.
The river wasn't green anymore.
Walking up 6 flights of stairs to look at a really crappy apartment... Twice.
Almost being clipped by a car while crossing the street.
The Mexican restaurant closing 20 minutes early, so we missed getting any supper after the opera.
The creepy drunk guy who tried to hit on either me or Zev. He simply yelled something about “you in the red”. We both happened to be wearing a red coat.
All in all, it has been a good break. Back to school on Monday.
Becky - Be prepared. I raided the DVDs and home, and am bringing all the awesome ones I forgot like Fast and the Furious. And Twilight.
On an unrelated note, this is my 90th post.
4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am preparing myself
p.s. the word verification is "shedn"
p.s.s. this is very much like the name "sheldon"
p.s.s.s. i'm taking this as a sign that we need to watch big bang theory when you get back :D
:D
have you heard about the place? did you get it?
how's life???
nice new layout and picture. i like. you know what else? i was there for the breaking of that glass ;)
Post a Comment