8:02 PM

News?

I'm sorry everyone who might happen to read this... I'm bad at this, but you know this by now.

I got the apartment in Chicago. I move in May 16th.

I've applied to a few jobs, no news from them yet either way.

I'm going to Chicago again the weekend of the 17th. The pictures I took over Spring Break didn't turn out, and I want to re-do them, and then can also do 3 other assignments in Chicago. I'm mainly looking forwards to Zev's amazing futon. That thing is stupid comfy.

I have no motivation what so ever to do homework. This is not good.

Umm... Can I move to Chicago now?

3 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

i'm glad your moving closer to me. cause that's just awesome. :D

the word verification is saying 'ousta'. it reminds me of silly songs with larry. when he sings about his lips.

Beckett said...

when are you going to post again and tell us how life is going? how long ago was it that i told you (and i quote) "blog! dammit! blog!"

Justine Teresa said...

i'm with becky.

blog! dammit! blog!