7:11 PM

Spring Break. aka I'm alive!

Well, I should probably update this again, huh?

I'm sitting now in the Omaha airport, waiting for my flight. I was stand-by for an earlier flight, since I got to the airport so early since George had to work at 1. I left my car at his house, and then he dropped me off at the airport. My flight isn't until 3. But, I was the only person to not get on the flight, so now I have like an hour to kill... Joy. I'm just typing this now, and will post it when I can get some (free) internet. I refuse to pay $4 for just over an hour of internet.... pfft.

Once I get to Chicago I get to find Zev's place. Should be fairly simple, just will take awhile. There were very sketchy plans to go see Too Much Light... if I was able to make the earlier flight, but that won't work now. Boo. So I'll just be seeing the Opera, and then Mauritius while I'm there. I know I should have planned to be in Chicago over the weekend...

There is some really annoying alarm going off. Like a doorbell. No one else seems to hear it. Grrr...

Oh. Someone just did, and turned it off. Hurrah.

Monday I'm off to apartment hunt, the same for Tuesday. I think the apartments I will see Tuesday will be better ones, so I'm not holding my breath about the Monday ones. It's with two different apartment finding companies...

Tuesday night is also the Opera... Something Italian... I need some more culture in my life.

I need to get downtown and see the river at some point. While there I also want to get some real Chicago pizza. I've already warned Zev we will be playing tourist for awhile.

No real plans for Wednesday.

Thursday we will venture up to see Mauritius. Maybe I can get lunch or supper with Vicki while I'm there. She said she will try to be around for the show.

I come home on Friday, will probably pack stuff up and wash my car Saturday, and then relax on Sunday. Then it's back to school on Monday.

Spring Break is good.

1 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

hurray for updates!

i hope the search is going well.