So I had a nice opportunity to just drive and think today.
I need to start talking to him again... So we aren't in the same state any more... No reason to quit talking. Now to just actually talk again. We'll see what happens.
I went to Barnes and Nobel today, and bought books that I wouldn't have been able to had I been with friends. When I've gone before, we always go to like the deep thinking and philosophy section. I hit the fiction section, and bought things such a book about a flock of sheep who are solving the murder of their shepherd. Yes, talking sheep. I also got a book that is the story of Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind, as in his childhood and his opinion of meeting Scarlet. Also got Gone with the Wind. As well as some new books by Meg Cabot (Of Princess Diaries fame.) She writes adult fiction as well.
I have some cold or something that is only allowing me to sneeze in sets of 3. I'm not sure what is going on. It also only lets my right eye water.
DVR is kinda awesome. I set it up last night, and now I can come home to episodes of Scrubs, NCIS, and Dirty Jobs among other fun shows. It just does it thing, and I can fast forward the commercials.
I should unpack. Oh yah, I moved into a house in Sioux Center. I'm living off campus this semester. Woot.
9:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment