hmmm. Whoops.
So the semester is over...
Since I last blogged I have:
Went to see Terror Text twice. Am now waiting to see it again at ACTF.
Had a fabulous Thanksgiving with amazing people.
Went ice skating in Millennium Park.
Said goodbye to everyone from Chicago Semester.
Said goodbye to everyone at Northlight.
Gone back to Sioux Center.
Had a production meeting for Enchanted April.
Signed my lease for the house in Sioux Center.
Started packing to move. Am figuring out what I'm taking to SC, and what I will take when I move after graduation.
Dyed my hair.
Got new glasses, that I have been wearing more than just when I take out my contacts.
Got an Xbox 360.
Hmmm... Well, that's an update, and I blogged...
10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you really should update this more.
just putting that out there.
:)
miss you.
Post a Comment