Well, as Becky can attest to, I'm doing it again. I did this last year too.
I've been sitting for the past hour watching a car auction. I did this last year too. In my defense, it's the Barrett-Jackson car auction from Arizona, which is like the top of the line car auction. You see some AMAZING cars come though this. It's on the Speed channel, for something crazy like 50 hours over 5 days... I may or may not have my DVR set up to record all of them... hehe. So far favs are a 59 Nash Metropolitan, a 63 Porsche 356B, and a a 57 BMW Isetta. If you happen to Google all of these, they are all little tiny cars that are uber cute. hehe
In other news, I have almost finished unpacking. My kitchen doesn't look like it exploded, I have an entertainment center, complete with surround sound system, and almost every box is empty. Building the entertainment center should be it's own post, but I'll leave that to Becky.
Oh yah. And I've been talking to him again... Hurrah... heh. Just took me taking the lead and starting the convo.
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
:D
that's all. i like that you're posting.
Post a Comment