So... I fail at updating... Oh well... I'm alive!
Jekyll&Hyde is over. The last show was Sunday afternoon, and as far as I know, the boys were done striking the set by midnight. Then starting on Monday afternoon they started moving in the set for the next play, Grey Gardens. It's going to be an amazing set once it's all finished. It has a 22 foot revolving platform that has a two story house on it, that has an interior and an exterior side. Since it's just a little crazy, it was built seperately and the house part hasn't been on the turntable yet. Since the boys and the TD are pretty much amazing, I'm guessing it will be finished once I get to work on Thursday. Only 3 guys and the TD built the new set, but then we had about 12 overhire carps in to help with strike and load in. It was crazy, to say the least.
On Monday I'm going to an "Intern Networking Event" with another intern from work. He went to college in the Chicago area, and seems to know most everyone already... But he's cool, and if I stick around with him I can meet people. I also had to get my resume printed off to possibly hand out. I totally re-did it again, with pointers from my boss at work. I think it's pretty awesome right now.
I've been in contact with Teresa about Enchanted April. I can't wait to get started on this!! I also talked to her about the MidWest Theatre audition thing she sent out in that email, so I plan on doing that in February. Hurrah. I want a job!
I booked my ticket home for December. I get into Omaha around noon on December 6th. Woot. Time to eat lunch with friends, go shoping, and then maybe get supper with the other friends in Omaha who won't be in the same room as the friends from lunch... Drama.
Anyways, it's about lunch time...
Laters!
12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
you ARE ALIVE!!
this is good. no worries. i'm here too. :)
how's it going? you get out of class early!
yep. miss you dude.
Post a Comment