I've been meaning to get around to this for awhile now. But life is pretty crazy here, and on top of everything I'm getting a sinus infection. bah. I have today off work, so I figure this is a good time to update.
I just spent way to long cleaning up my facebook... Making it more professional or whatever. Untaged photos and left some groups. Hurrah?
Well, I should probably get around to talking a little bit more about what I'm doing for my job.
I'm working at a theatre in Skokie, which is about an hour away by a combo of three trains and one bus. It really isn't all that bad though.
I'm usually in the scene shop during the day, where I help my boss Vicki do random stuff. A lot of it is the random stuff I would help do as stage manager, so I really enjoy it. As needed, I also help do little stuff on the shop floor. When there is an electrics call, I go do that. Also very fun, though I often get a little overwhelmed since I don't always know what I'm doing.
Last night was opening night for the play. As expected I mainly just stood around awkwardly, but did talk to a few people. Overall it was really cool.
11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
hurray for updating!
your job sounds fabulous. i'm kind of jealous. no. actually jealous. yep. you should hook me up sometime and by all like 'oh hey. do you pay under the table? cause i know this girl. who's awesome. and loves theatre.'
just like that.
your turn.
:D
Post a Comment