10:09 PM

umm....

So hi.

Uh, I've had a computer for a week now. Whoops...

What can I say? Life in Chicago is crazy busy.

During the week I work everyday except for Wednesday. I'm usually at the theatre between 10 and noon, and leave at either 6 or 8. On Friday I pulled a 8 to 4, and it sucked hardcore.

The group of friends I'm in has a group super on Sunday night's. It's fun and a great way to end the weekend. So far we've had pasta, tacos, and pancakes. Next week is lasagna.

Umm... It's raining here a lot. It's getting old.

Pictures are on facebook... but here are a select few.
Not kidding, this is about half of our apartment, showing my bed and the kitchen.

Chicago skyline from the beach not far away.

2 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

your apartment is crazy! i love it! so awesome you posted. seriously though, you should do it more often....like tell us about your cool awesome job!

Justine Teresa said...

i've been drinking the tea you sent me. it is amazing. and i think of you ever time i see it. just so you know.