2:43 PM

Chicago

Hey everyone... I am still alive! I just don't have a computer...

Anyways, I'm here in Chicago. I've been here a week already. Crazy. I moved into my apartment on Saturday. I'm living in the Gold Coast neighborhood, which is just a little bit north of downtown. I'm also only three or so blocks away from the beach, so was there a lot over the weekend. It's a great area to be living in. Tons of great shops and restraunts, as well as a whole block that is just bars right around the corner. haha.

I start my internship on Thursday. Hopefully at Northlight Theatre, which is in Skokie. It's an hour and a half away by train. Actually, three trains and one bus. I will have plenty of time for reading? It will be fine. I still haven't been able to confirm that I will be there, due to the weekend holiday, but that should be all figured out today sometime. Hurrah.

I'm living in a small apartment with Shelbi,a girl from Northwestern. She was on the trip to London with me, so I know her from that. Our "kitchen" is smaller than a closet. We have a dorm sized fridge, and a very small stove. It actually has folding closet doors to hide it from the bedroom/living/dining room. Haha. Our actual closet is bigger than the "kitchen". It's small, but will be fine. We have friends in the other apartment building, and it's a lot nicer. I'm guessing we will be over there a lot, since it's only about a five minute walk away.

Ummm... yah. Like I said, I don't have a computer, and we don't have internet in our apartment. I'm guessing I will actualy be buying a laptop in a few weeks, and there is a Corner Bakery pretty much across the street so I can get internet there. In the meantime, I can do email on my phone, so send anything to my gmail accrount. I'm guessing if you're reading this, you know what it is. Or just leave a comment, and I can read those too.

So, that's about it for now.

1 comments:

Beckett said...

love the post dude, very descriptive, i can just picture you out there.

glad to hear that you're still alive :)