9:33 PM

Ow

I should not be allowed to be bored in the town of my piercer by myself...

It only results in a new piece of metal being stuck through my ear...

So far my parents haven't noticed... I'm waiting to see how long it takes people to notice. Only George knows about it.

Right ear. Silly Photo Booth flips the picture.
Not the best pic, but you get the idea... Once it heals I hope to join it to the ring I already have. He said it needs a 5/8" ring to do this. Writing it here while I remember, for later...

Speaking of George, he has mono, strep throat, and maybe a sinus infection. Not good. He's been sick since Sunday. His mom called me last night asking if I could drive her to Omaha so she could get him and drive his car home. She had asked all their family, and no one could get off work. I of course did. George was in the ER all night because he was so dehydrated, and knew he had to do something so he got 2 liters of fluids put in. He said he's feeling better, but he's going to be pretty sick for awhile.

Umm... yah.

3 comments:

Beckett said...

I like the fact that you texted me a picture of you ear...at work. It made my day. Seriously.

...oh, and I like the new layout :)

Justine Teresa said...

dude. that is awesome. i'm kind of jealous.
next time i'm in town....? perhaps...

Beckett said...

ummm, dude? you need to, like, post...