I heard back from one of the theaters I applied to for Chicago. All of their positions have been filled, except working as an SM intern on a production. Since I put that as second choice, they will put my application in for that... It's apparently a different process, so I will hear back in August about it. I should be more excited, but really rather get an internship in lighting... I've kinda written off SM'ing as just being too much stress at that level. We'll see.
Yesterday I went and played frisbee golf with Brandon and a friend of his. It's apparently a big thing to do. We have a course around the 'lake' in town, and it was packed more than the real golf course. Slightly crazy. Seeing as both me and Brandon had never played before, we had to let people play through since we were rather slow. Brandon got his disk stuck in a tree twice. hehe. We each we just playing with one, while Steve had a whole little bag full, and would use different disks depending how far out he was... Whatever. More power to him. I was just out having fun and enjoying the fact it was slightly cooler, only around 85.
Finally went swimming for the first time of the year last night. Wasn't even at my own house. pfft. Soon... if dad would ever clean the bottom off. It gets slimy. yuck.
Anyways, watching NCIS on DVD is calling my name. I have 4 episodes of season 2 left... and all of season 3. wee.
10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hmmm, NCIS, good memories.
Post a Comment