So I forgot about posting for awhile again... whoops
I'm working on my massive scrapbook/paper project from my London trip. I need to mail it off to Orange City tomorrow. I don't even want to think how much it is going to cost... Especially since it has to be there by the 15th. heh...
I had my mom buy re-usable bags for the grocery store. I feel like I'm in London again, since everyone brings their bags back to the store. If nothing else I do feel like we're helping. Jasper the cat is mad, since he would always play in the empty plastic bags, and no we don't have any. He tried with the cloth ones, and wasn't amused.
I feel I should write more, but nothing much has happened... Haven't even seen people all week. hmmm
I read all three books in the Twilight series in 4 days. That took some time. The next book comes out August 2nd. woo!
And the scrapbook calls...
2:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment