So, I'm trying to finally get everything put away in my room. It's not going to well.
I spent time by re-arranging the furniture in my room. Now I suppose I should start to actually put things away.
I've decided to finally once and for all get my CD collection in order. A few years ago (well, in high school...) I had the genius idea to take all the CDs out and put them in a holder, leaving all the empty cases...
I can't find that holder. Crap. I have at least 60 empty CD cases... I know it's around somewhere... Just have to find it...
My dad's birthday is tomorrow. He's 60. There is a group of biplanes in town this weekend, and he's declared he wants to go for a ride in one tomorrow. All I can think of is Secondhand Lions where the two old guys are flying in one. hahaha.
I really need to start working on my stuff from London so I can get that sent in. hmmm...
Tonight I'm going to the races. As in stock car, modified, super-modified divisions. Racing around a dirt track. woohoo.
I'm a hick. Crap.
I went to lunch with my friend Joy the other day. I was warned to keep a weekend open for a late May wedding... hurrah?
I warned her that I'm not coming back home after I graduate in May. I can't live here, as in really living here. I'm at least moving to Omaha, if not Chicago...
I went out Tuesday night for Brandon's birthday. Went to 3 of the local bars. One of them had people from high school, one was pretty empty, and one was more of a pool hall than a bar. It was my normal group of friends, plus Brandon's friends, who I use to hang out with in high school. I looked at a group of 3 of them, and was like "Well... special... They are all dads. Only one is married, and that is because of the dad status." Only one actually has a baby, the other two will in August.
It's weird being home. As you can tell, all of my friends have for the most part, already started their "adult" lives. One friend got married a week ago. Two of my friends have been married almost two years. Two will be married within a year. I know lots of people from high school are married. I rarely see any of these people, since they are always together.
I don't know where I'm going with this...
4:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment