8:20 PM

erm... hi

So, I kinda suck at the blogging thing...

Oh well.

Fun things have happened with friends.
Went out for supper one night for Justine's birthday, and then for Becky's the next night.

Have been spending time in rehearsal for the one-act that I'm directing. It's going well. I'm excited to open soon.

I need to do some hardcore ceramics work. I have a lot of stuff to do, and no Saturdays to work. I'll have to just find some other time.

The Bean is decorated for Christmas. It's nice. Pink and white, with some green. There are bicycle wheels with glass bottles and lights hanging from the ceiling. I like it.

My parents re-did my bedroom while I was gone. I got a new bed and a new dresser. That's all that's different really. It was still kinda strange.

I watched The Boondock Saints while I was home. I want to buy this movie now. Wonderful movie... and my thing for Black Irish guys has nothing to do with that...

I got a new game. Need for Speed Pro Street for the PS2. It's fun. My friend bought it, but he didn't like it, so sold it to me for $20. I'm slighty sad I can't play it for 3 weeks. Good thing I'll have a TV of my own next semester, so I can bring my PS2....

I ordered a new computer. It's an iMac. I had it shipped to my house, since I don't have room for it right now. I can wait... I hope.

hmmm... that's all.

0 comments: