I don't have time to be doing this... but I am anyways.
I'm going insane. I don't really feel like I can just tell this to anyone in person. So I'll just type.
I'm Stage Managing for half of the One-Acts. I'm not sure all the directors understand that I have seen their script for about 4 days now, and therefore do not have the ability to perfectly call their show the first time. And because of this, they want to run extra tech rehearsals. To make sure I know what I'm doing. Maybe if people would write in their "prompt scripts" something other than ... well... anything would help. One just had stars in it. ... A star does not tell me anything.
I have many papers to write. A 2-3 page for tomorrow. A 8-10 page... soon... A what I hope is a 5-7 by the 14th (For my 003). I don't know when they are going to happen.
I need to write stuff for my prompt book for my One-Act. I have a goal of being done by Monday. If this doesn't happen, it will be ok.
I've been doing ceramics. I only need about 10 more pieces... crap.
Dances are dumb. And boys are even dumber. And my mom needs to quit sending an email every day going "Who are you going to the dance with? We didn't buy that dress for fun. You better wear it." There was a chance something might have worked, but it's not. And now I don't know what will happen.
My roommates want me to cook supper for the room. I want to cook supper for the room. But, I need some little things called groceries. My car is frozen to the ground, covered under 4 inches of ice.
I CAN'T get groceries if I can't MOVE MY CAR. I want to get groceries. I want to go to Wal-Mart. If I go to the dance I need to dye my hair first or I will clash. I want to go to church on Sunday. I need to go to church on Sunday. And I need to go to my church, not just Bridge since I can walk to it. But first I need a moving car.
I have to work on some stuff for painting. Maybe. But that probably won't happen. I'm ok with that.
I don't think the job I kinda had lined up will happen. I'm guessing between the time I need off for weddings, and the possible trip to Europe, it won't work. I don't think any job will work. Crap.
I need to go find time to talk about that trip to London. When, I don't know.
I have to audition for Dead Man Walking on Friday. At 5:30. This is my reminder to do so. blargh.
I'm also stuck doing a raku firing "party" for ceramics on Friday from 9 till 3. 9pm to 3am. Because I don't need sleep.
I think I'm getting sick. I don't have time to get sick. I can't get sick.
One kinda good thing. I'm going to USD on Sunday to see Chicago. ... I don't care I have things to do. If I don't go, I might just break down and nothing will happen.
One actually good thing. My iMac is sitting at home, waiting for me. I want to go home.
Some days, I just want to go home.
5:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hey Whitney! I hope your crazy days are coming to an end and you can relax soon! I hope everything is going/went well.
Love,
Aileen
Post a Comment