Uh huh, that's right. Me, Becky, and Melissa went to the Super Wal-Mart in LeMars just now, and decided to get a room beta fish to live on the kitchen table.
We decided to name him something Shakespearian. So, we went with Philip, from Taming of the Shrew. I was a fan of Dogberry from Much Ado, but was outvoted. Oh well. So now we have a cute little fish who lives in the kitchen. Wee.
In other news, I showed up at church at 10, only to find out they moved the only service to 8:45. Ugh. We are sharing a pastor with another church, so we got the early shift so he can go to another church and do a service there. I was introduced as "Yes, Dordt does have a Lutheran!" Yah, pretty sure I'm the only college kid that goes there. Oh well.
Yah, that's about it.
7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment