8:33 PM

This is becoming a habit...

Hmm. Here I am in the Bean again. I thought I had a bunch of reading to do, but it only took like 20 minutes. Hurrah.

Sitting with Nini is good. We talk a lot and read not so much. We also decided to go to Sioux Falls Saturday after practice. Anyone else want to go?

Today we actually had to start directing people for Directing. It was ok. Once all my actors showed up; I had to call one guy and he was 20 minutes late. But after that problem everything was ok and I actually figured out what I'm doing for my scene. Which is good. I went in with a rough idea of what I wanted to do, but once I set it to music it only took like a minute or so to act out. So while at practice I managed to come up with more things and expand it to the 3 minute mark while still working with the music. My actors are easy to work with, which makes my life easier. Directing is nice, but I rather spend my time behind a prompt book writing down what the director says. Making up blocking is hard.

Speaking of SM'ing, the play is going amazing. If you are reading this you should come see it. I think most everyone reading this is in it or working for it, but oh well. April has me doing full rehearsal reports after each practice, which I then have to email to the list of designers and whatnot. So that's some more added busyness, but it's not bad.

In sad news, Philip died already. Tuesday morning I woke up and he was laying in the bottom of the bowl. Sad. I'm not sure if we will get a new fish or not... We'll see.

Hmm. I don't know what else to say. So I'm gonna go.

0 comments: