Well, now that classes have settled down a bit I finally have some free time to be updating this. In between the crazyness of classes and stage managing again I'm not having much free time. Granted I do have some nights free again since we only have night rehearsal on Mondays and Tuesdays. Which is why I'm writing this in the Bean right now.
Further proof Macs rock - I only had to type in my Denis username and password and I got on the internet. My roommate Becky was changing settings and writing down instruction for 10 minutes and still couldn't get her laptop to connect. However, I didn't bring my long power cord, and now am having trouble finding a power outlet that will allow my charger to fit. This could be bad seeing as my laptop battery only lasts about 45 minutes on a good day. I've been in here like 20 minutes and am at 52%.
I wasn't sure what I was thinking by taking Ceramics and Painting in the same semester... Both have large amounts of work that has to be done outside of class. Not to mention I will be missing every Wednesday class of Ceramics due to rehearsal. I have 12 pots due for Ceramics on Monday, and two paintings due on Tuesday. Eep. Oh well, that's why there are Saturdays.
It smells like cow every time someone opens the door. Oh Iowa... It's so humid out! But I think it's suppose to rain tomorrow... It needs to rain.
Hmm... and my battery is dying. Maybe I'll go look for a power outlet, but I'm gonna post this now. Laters.
8:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment