11:35 PM

It's Been Awhile...

Hmm... Well, not much has been going on, but I feel like I should at least write so people know I'm alive.

Driving my car is going a lot better now. I'm waiting for it to quit raining, so I can wax it and make him look at pretty again. I kinda killed a big spider on my roof, and it left a shoeprint... So I'm hoping a good wax will at least make it look a little less noticable.

Erm... Yah. Not much else is going on. We had to put a new pool liner in on Saturday and Sunday... I got majorly sunburned. We are filling it up with water. Now we just need to put the holes for the filter, then fill it up some more. Then it needs the chemicals and needs to warm and we can swim.

hmm... Well, I bought season one of Scrubs yesterday. So I'm going to go watch a couple episodes then go to sleep.

Later! Hope everyone is having a good summer!

1 comments:

Beckett said...

Hey, I'm glad my last post made you giggle. I put another one up about my work experiences and the animals that make life interesting. And yes, the eye conversation makes perfect sense.