7:08 PM

Summer

I really am bad about updating this... I just told Nini I was going to update, so I guess I should. hehe

Really not much have been going on. Lots of cleaning mostly. My aunt and uncle came back a few weeks ago to help clean out the house my grandparents lived in. We made it though everything, making boxes for the auction for sacking up bags to take to Goodwill or garbage. The garbage and Goodwill stuff are all gone, while the boxes for the auction are still sitting in the living room. My aunt and uncle loaded up a moving truck and took all the stuff they wanted home, which included two bedroom sets, many tables and chairs, and even an exercise bike. All sorts of drama went on about them taking the bedroom sets, but I won't get into that here. Now we have to find room in our house for all the stuff we've taken from their house. Still have to make room for some of the bigger stuff we got, like two lone dressers that don't match any sets.

Driving my car is fine now. Hurrah. My friend helped me install some neon lights under the seats which look pretty cool at night. The lights are pink. Woo. Next I'm changing my air filter, mainly just to make more noise. Hurrah.

We are having a new garage built out in the yard for storage mainly. Dad is putting his big saw, and the lathe and drill press he's getting from the grandparents house out there and calling it his wood shop. It will also have an attic space for storage and will have room to hold two cars if needed.

And with building comes construction workers. It's just 4 guys building it, and 2 are old. The other 2 are my age, but I went to high school with one. But the other.... hehe. That's all I'm saying.

I really should go wash my car. It's been too hot all day, and it's cooling off now.

1 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

hurray for updating!!!

i actually read this ages ago...but finally decided to actually post. mostly because now i have time!!