10:41 AM

Out damn spot...

Mmmmk. So, I have lots of moles. Well, now I have 20 less than I did. That's right, I had 20 moles removed in about an hour. Sucked hardcore since each one had at least one shot of novacain, some had as much as 4.

Most of them were little and have healed over and are gone. But then there were 10 bigger ones. 5 on my face, 3 on my neck, 1 on my shoulder, and 1 in my hair. They left big scabs, which are now being dumb and icky. Well, the ones on my face are giving me the most trouble. 2 are healed pretty nice, but 3 are just gross. I'm not leaving the house for awhile. The one in my hair, which was the biggest mole, is completely gone and healed, leaving only an area of short hair that will grow back.

Guh. At least once they heal I will be glad. And none of them were removed because they looked funny, so that's nice. They are all being tested, but that's because the insurance requires it.

I just want the ones on my face to heal. grrr.

1 comments:

mlssschn said...

Yeah, the tour was really fun. Now I'm just ready to go to Europe. It's gonna be a blast. So how's your summer treating ya so far?