6:11 PM

Eep.

So we got the estimate back from the dealership. They can only fix the mechanical stuff. Turns out the air conditioning broke too, so that has to be replaced too. We'll have to get another estimate from a body shop to fix the bumper. And then the insurance will let the dealership/body shop fix it. So it's going to be awhile before I get my car back. Boo.

In other news I bleached both Brandon's and George's hair blonde this afternoon. George's got super blonde since we had already done his last week. His was brassy, so we redid it, and his roots were showing already. Brandon needs another shot, since it's still pretty brassy. I made them both buy new shampoo and conidtioner for blonde hair. hehe.

I'm thinking of getting people to roadtrip to Sioux Center sometime, if only for a day. I'm thinking mid to late June. We'll see. It probably depends who is willing to drive.

Hmm... that's been about it.

0 comments: