10:24 AM

Update...

Well, I promised Nini I would update. hehe.

I'm having issues driving my car. It's a stick. I drove it pretty decent on my test drive, only killing it the first time I tried to move it. I'm now killing it like every 4 stop signs or so. Not cool. I only drive on back roads, if I leave my driveway. I've been practicing going forward up my driveway and then reversing back down. Gives the golfers across the road something to look at. I did venture into town on Monday. Killed it and it took FOREVER to get moving again. I had a massive line behind me, and the old lady behind me was evil. Common sense would say "Stay back from the car who's jerking forward and rolling backwards on occasion." She kept creeping up and stayed right behind me. Not cool. Just made me more flustered and more likely to kill it. At least I am getting better... Slowly. All of my guy friends want to drive it/take it for their own. I only trust one to drive it, and that's only when I get angry at it and don't want to drive anymore. That's happened twice. heh.

I had a kinda weird dream last night... It involved all the "theatre people" after a performance. Nothing bad or anything, but in looking at it, it's true that dreams show what you want to have happen (or whatever) Read out of that what you will. If you're just dying to know what I'm talking about ask, and I'll send an email.

Hmm. Apparently I need to go help my dad pick up tree branches that fell down. More later.

0 comments: