10:31 PM

Things I Want to Do.

- Drive a street legal stick shift car on a real road. No more of this "turn the headlights on to run the fan belt" stuff in a pasture.
- Learn to actually play my bass. Not just pluck stuff out off of tabs.
- Learn guitar.
- Live in Europe.
- Or at least travel in Europe for long amounts of time frequently.
- Get a cool job doing something with a theatre.
- Live somewhere that's not Nebraska while working at this theatre.
- Actually stick to my "no more hair dye" rule and go back to my natural colour.

More to come.

Spring break is good. My hair is shorter and curls nice again. Ahhh.
My parents just got a Chevy Avalanche. It's orange and I love it. And want to kidnap it and bring it back to Iowa with me. Bah. It's so fun to drive around.

I should be sleeping.

0 comments: