Well, once again I manage to totally ignore posting in here. Whoops.
I haven't heard anything from Creede about the internship. I sent an e-mail to the lady in charge to see if she even recieved my application, and haven't heard back about that. I know Jim is going out there... next weekend... I think, so he will probably check into it, and bring the prompt book back if they are done with it. Hurrah.
I go home tomorrow. I'm excited. I have a hair cut appoitment already made to get the shape/layers put back. My car also has an appoitment to get some work done. The fan quit working a few weeks ago (As in the fan that gets heat/cold/defrosting-air into the car) So that will be nice to get fixed. Also, the wiper on the drivers side has quit. Well, it moves a little, but not where it needs to. Bah.
I should look for a job while I'm home. Maybe I'll wonder over to the community theatre and see if anyone is around. From observations from before there usually isn't even a car there. I doubt I would be paid at all, but it would be theatre work. My other option I've been toying around with - the local coffee shop. I'm in there all the time, might as well work there.
Hmmm. I should go pack. And edit that paper so I can turn it in. And do that drawing for class... Argh
Laters.
12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment