Well, it's spring break. I'm here at home. Hurrah. Not much has been happening, just been hanging out with friends, while trying to find something decent for a job if I don't get the internship.
I bought some new CDs the other day. Iron and Wine, a old Modest Mouse one, and the new Arcade Fire. My mom isn't a fan of any of them. "It sounds like we're in a coffee house! This isn't riding in the car music!" Ok mom...
For some reason I've been slightly toying with staying in Sioux Center over the summer. But now it's too late I'm guessing to get a summer job on campus... Oh well, maybe next year. EDIT: In looking I can still apply... Hmm... Any opinions?
I don't really know what else to say, so I'll go. Hope everyone is having a great break!
10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment