TEN different things you want to say to ten different people
1. Thank you so much for listening to me rant about so much crap. I know we weren't that good of friends before, but I will need you more than ever when I move.
2. I miss you. So glad you're coming soon to visit.
3. Thanks for introducing me to SNL. Please answer when I talk to you some time... Or not... I'll eventually stop trying.
4. You're one of the few reasons why I'm glad I'm back in Sioux Center. Thank you.
5. You need to come visit. Your girlfriend already hates me, so why not.
6. I'm sorry I didn't get to see you when you were back... I'll see you again sometime, I promise.
7. I haven't seen you in so long, since you just have to go all over the world being all awesome and missionary-y. You better be around over Spring Break.
8. So out of no where, you start talking... If only you knew how much that just messed with me. Now either keep it up, or quit again...
9. I'm happy you're getting married. But I think it's horrible that you aren't having her as a bridesmaid. You were her MOH!
10. I wish you would tell more people what's up. I'm getting tired of them always asking me, which puts me on the spot.
NINE things about yourself.
1. No one has tagged me to do the 25 random things. It seems everyone I know has done it, and not one person has tagged me. Granted, the two people I care about didn't do theirs on facebook...
2. I'm excited yet terrified to move to Chicago.
3. I really want an iPhone. Except I think I have another year on my cell phone plan. I might have to convince my parents to cancel it early, when I move.
4. I have to find my own car insurance when I move. Not to mentioned, re-title the car into my name, and register it in Illinois.
5. I will be so happy to be done with lighting design when EA is over.
6. I really want to move, mainly just out of this house... Everyday I hate the house more and more...
7. I hope I find a job that pays. Or is at least worth working if it's unpaid. 2 hours a week? I think not.
8. I'm terrified of having to make new friends in Chicago.
9. I'm attempting to find an apartment in Chicago over Spring Break, in the span of 5 days.
EIGHT ways to win your heart.
This section is dumb. I'm not doing it.
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
1. I miss Chicago.
2. I hope I find a job.
3. Boys are dumb.
4. I wish I was on campus, just for the social aspect.
5. I should be more social.
6. I miss friends.
7. Boys are dumb.
SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
1. Take out contacts.
2. Take off makeup.
3. Check doors.
4. Turn off lights.
5. Plug in the phone if it needs it.
6. Put on chapstick.
FIVE people who mean a lot at the moment.
1. Becky
2. Nini
3. Zev
4. Jake
5. George
FOUR things you're wearing right now.
1. PJs
2. Tshirt
3. Socks
4. Blanket
THREE songs that you listen to often.
1. From Paris to Berlin
2. Given Up
3. Eternal
TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Get married
2. Be happy
ONE confession.
1. I hope the 10 people up there all read this... I'm guessing 2, maybe 3 will.
12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm honored to be in your five. You give me credit that I don't deserve. Thank you. :)
two weeks whit. i can't wait.
and i copied you. again.
haha im the number 10 lol!
Yes, yes you are. :P
Post a Comment