11:40 PM

25? things

I feel like doing this... it's been going around Facebook, but anyone worth reading this will find it here. :) Not to mention, less creepers.

It's suppose to be 25 random things... I'll just start and see how many I come up with.

1. I'm really, really good with remembering people's names and faces, even if I never say a word to them. This usually makes me think I know someone better than I do... which can be weird.

2. On occasion I will pretend to not know a person's name even if I do, to seem less weird. This was in full affect at ACTF, since I was quick to pick up names of the NW'ern people, but they have/had no idea who I am/was.

3. I last painted my toe nails November 19th, the day before Grey Gardens opened. I still have the polish on... I think it's because it's one of the only things still connecting me to Chicago.

4. My dream is to have a Camaro to drive everyday, and a Corvette to drive on the weekend... I'm a Chevy girl.

5. I want to move to Chicago more than anything else, even if it also terrifies me. So much will change.

6. I've realized that I'm a sucker for guys with black hair, dyed or natural. And if it's shaggy or emo, all the better.

7. I'm very aware of how tall I am. If I'm standing and talking to people who are shorter than me, I will often stand with my feet apart so I'm at least a bit shorter and more normal height for a girl. This occurs even more so around guys who are shorter than me.

8. I'm perfectly fine being a hick when I'm home. I usually end up doing things like 4-wheeling in a pasture, shooting shotguns at clay pigeons, and drinking with the guys at sketchy bars that only play country music.

9. At home almost all of my friends are guys. At college, almost all of them are girls. It's a nice change when I go back and forth.

10. I got an Xbox 360 for the sheer reason to play the new Need for Speed: Undercover in HD. Since then, I've only bought racing games, Halo 3, and Rock Band 2.

11. I have a bad habit of buying DVDs, and then never watching them, let alone opening them. Last I counted, between what me and my mom have bought, we had 40 unopened DVDs. Since counted and realizing this, I've tried to be better about it.

12. It seems like every girl from my high school class is engaged or married. This is why my friends are guys. Whenever I'm with the girls, I come home and feel like crap and am depressed for awhile.

13. On that subject... in high school my doctor wanted to put me on anti-depressants. My mother refused. I think I'm better now, but some days I'm not so sure.

14. I don't regret my tattoo, but wish it was better done. I might look in to getting it touched up if I find a good place in Chicago.

15. I'm most open with my friends who happen to be gay guys.

16. I've been talking with a guy in Canada over MSN for almost 8 years now. We met once in high school, when me and my parents went on vacation to Toronto. He's been a constant presence, no matter what happens.

17. I haven't gone to church more than 3 weeks in a row since this summer. I only went to church once in Chicago. I want to say this is because there wasn't a Lutheran church around, but that's not even true. There was one 4 blocks away and I never went to it.

18. I'm only keeping my membership with my church back home for the sheer reason I want to be married there with less hassle. It's the church that both my mom and I were baptized and Confirmed in, and where my parents were married.

19. When my grandfather passed away (In 4th grade...), we went ahead and bought plots at the cemetery for my grandparents, my parents, and me and my husband all in a row. Surprise!

20. I hope I get married. I had always planned on being married either during or shortly after college. Not gonna happen. I'm ok with that, but I don't want to be like my older cousin who is 32 and doesn't even have a boyfriend...

Hmmm... that's it.

2 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

only 20! i was all excited for 25...

and yes. i want to get my tattoo touched up as well.

and i'm kind of with you on the hick thing.

Justine Teresa said...

i thought up 25....
5 more please?
:D