7:45 AM

Trip Schedule

So, I figured I would post up my schedule, since I don't know when/if I'll have any internet while I'm over there...  This way you all can see where I am.


Today (Sunday) to Tuesday - Orange City for pre-trip meetings.
Wednesday - Fly out of Sioux Falls, arrive in London Heathrow at noon on Thursday...
Thursday - Travel to Glouster for the home stay.  It's right on the border of Wales.  According to Bob, it's where "Gone to Earth" was set, and "we will be in the same hills that Hazel roamed."  Exciting!
Friday - Stratford for Midsummer Night's Dream
Saturday and Sunday - homestay
Monday - Ludlow for a castle
Tuesday - Travel to London.  Tube riding lessons (... joy...) See the show Rosmersholm that night.
Wednesday - Museum of London.  Gone With the Wind that night.
Thursday - National Gallery.  Merry Widow that night.
Friday - talk with theatre critic Michael Billington.  Small Change that night.
Saturday - Victoria Albert Museum.  King Lear that night, at the Globe... hmmm?
Sunday (June 1st) Worship at St. Paul's Cathedral.  Open day.
Monday - British Museum.  Into the Hoods.  A dance review of Into the Woods, from what I have researched.
Tuesday - Tate Modern.  Pygmalion.
Wednesday - Tate Britain. The Vortex.
Thursday - A speaker... The Good Soul Of Szechaun that night.
Friday - Sunday - Free Weekend.
Monday - Courtauld Institute.  ...Sisters that night.
Tuesday - We have to pick a museum, and go there...  Afterlife that night.
Wednesday - The Merry Wives of Windsor at the Globe that afternoon.  2000 Feet away that night.
Thursday - Leave from London Gatwick at 11am London time.  Arrive at Omaha at 9:25pm.  guh.















1 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh.
have fun. take PICTURES so i can live vicariously through you.