Well, I'm back home in Nebraska.
I really should start unpacking and whatnot... Most of the stuff is still in the pickup. whoops... I'll probably start today.
I'm getting my hair cut today... Well, trimmed. Something that will work with the curl/wave that I have, since straightening my hair in summer doesn't work. Stupid humidity.
I've decided I want to move out of the parents house asap after graduation. Depending on how next semester goes, probably either Chicago or at least Omaha. I want out.
A friend from high school turned 21 yesterday. We had a BBQ/cookout. My friend's mom was there. I'm pretty sure she was glaring daggers at me while I was drinking. meh, oh well. I was more comfortable standing around with the guys, rather than the girls. The girls all refused to drink, the guys had beers (I had Raw Tea). Felt like I wasn't a heathen with them.
I really should go start to unpack/start packing for London. I'll be back in Orange City on Sunday. So excited!

1 comments:
i've heard the raw tea is good...i don't think i've had it yet. do you recommend it?
pft on the girls. that's what i have to say.
i'm so jealous you're going to london...you better post pictures when you get back.
Post a Comment