I go home Wednesday for Spring Break. I just now noticed. Usually I can't wait to go home... Guess I'm finally getting used to being away.
Or I just have better reasons to stay in Sioux Center. Every time I go home, I get this feeling all my friends resent me. I'm actually getting out and away from Hastings. I'll be the only one of my group to have a 4-year degree when I'm done. Right now I'm the one who has lived away from home for the longest amount of time. I'm the one who's going to get away and make something for myself. I know right now there aren't any job possibilities within about 100 miles of Hastings... Unless I just do community theatre but that won't pay any bills...
Don't get me wrong, I love my friends and I love Hastings. But I don't think I can live there the rest of my life. I think I could handle living in a different small town fine... But I just don't want to deal with Hastings and the fact so many people I don't want to deal with anymore are still there.
This is a random blog. Oh well.

1 comments:
random though it may be, i like it.
Post a Comment