8:03 PM

again, I'm bad at blogging...

So it's been awhile.  Whoops.


Dead Man Walking is officially over.  We found out the play is not being held for ACTF, so everything is done now.  I'm guessing at work tomorrow we will start taking the set apart.  

Speaking of work...  The scene shop ... er, caught on fire.  The ancient (original!!!) heater motor/fan/whole thing over heated/seized up and started smoking pretty bad.  Fire alarm went off, and the whole classroom building was evacuated.  Fire department showed up and everything.  The set for DMW was very close to the heater, so it's a good thing the smoke was discovered when it was.  I was talking to Jim and he said that if it had gone even a few minutes longer the set probably could have caught on fire.  And that would have sucked.  Efforts have been done to get rid of the smell, which was pretty bad.  Poor costume shop being right there.  I noticed today the Dungeon was all blocked off... not sure what's up with that.

I'm working in the Bean trying to write an essay for Aesthetics...  Except I keep getting distracted by reading articles of Rookmaaker that I just find and read.  I don't always understand him completely, but it's still fascinating.  

Every time I talk to my mom she asks if I've found a place to live.  Next spring....  ya...no.  I still have no idea what I'm doing.  I'm sure it will all come together.  Anyone off campus want next spring need another housemate??

I should go try to actually write the essay...  I'll probably end up reading more random Rookmaaker, rather than the Rookmaaker I need to read for the essay.  Oh well.

0 comments: