It's nice being at home. I've only seen two friends so far... but might see more tonight. Who knows.
I set up my new computer when I got home. 20" iMac. I like it, but am still getting used to it. The screen is huge compared to my laptop.
My parents are being slightly crazy as far as Christmas goes... They won't let me pay them back for my computer (I had to buy it on their credit card, since I couldn't transfer my money to my checking account in time. Dang after Thanksgiving sales and being too good to pass up...) They bought me a new TV, and again won't let me pay. At least they let me buy my own digital camera today. They also went and got snow tires for my car...
I think I have a sinus infection. It sucks.
In true fashion, my car has to go into the shop. Something is wrong with my vacuum, since my boost gage isn't working correctly. I give it gas, and it only gets up to 0-3. Should read around 8 or so when I do that.
I should go do something worthy of my time.
Have a great Christmas!
6:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment