10:26 AM

London Calling?

So I just went and talked with the study abroad lady again. Can't remember her name, don't feel like looking it up...

Anyways, there still is a way that I can go on the Central London program. I just have to go as a Central student, and then transfer the credits to Dordt.

So I need to apply and be accepted to Central, then apply and be accepted to the London program. Then tell Dordt I'm not going to be a student for a semester. But in the end I will get my semester in London.

If things don't happen (Like not accepted to the London program) I'm thinking I will just graduate a semester early. Or take a bunch of random electives for a semester here.

So I have much to do in the next few weeks. It's not like I'm already crazy busy being stage manager.... heh.

0 comments: