10:27 AM

Yay Snow!

I am in a great mood today, though everything is working against me.

I was up till 12:30 trying to register, finally gave up and am just hoping I will get the History and English classes I want.

There is snow. All over. And it's lovely. Everything is all clean and white and not the ugly brown it has been for ages.

I woke up at 7:30 to finish an Econ paper, and to register. Still can't. Oh Jeri... I'll ask her at 101 what's up.

But not all is lost. Last night I got a new ringtone for my cell and it makes me smile to hear it. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker. It's amazing in quality, and is very effective, at least for an alarm clock, no one has called me yet so I don't know about actual calls. Between hearing that and seeing all the snow I had a lovely morning, which was made better with a nice mug of tea.

I'm going to Northwestern tonight for their show Gone to Earth. Tomorrow night is a Blades game, and also NC/DC. So I'll be busy. Nextweekend is also busy, with the PLIA soup supper, and Melissa's party on Saturday. I still want to go to Sioux Falls sometime.... bah.

Speaking of the PLIA soup supper. I'm thinking of going on PLIA over Spring Break. woo. There is a chance they are going to sites in Canda, which would be awesome. Tay was not amused to hear that fact, but hah.

I should go do something productive... Like sleep.

0 comments: