4:08 PM

First Post

Hmm... I seem to have found myself with another blog, number... 6 or so. heh. I'm really, really going to work on writing in here, at least once a week.

School is good. The only thing I really have is the big TA 101 project due in December. My group got a lot done today, so I can start doing my director stuff now that I have a set, and know what scenes we are doing. We'll see how it goes. The set Becky designed is amazing and will give lots of different spaces to work with.

i have my schedule set for next semester. No 8am classes, which is amazing. Tues-Fri I'm done with classes at 2, and I only have one class on Tues and Thurs. Monday nights will again be having a night class, Scenic Design with John Paul. Yay!

Hmm... I'm going to go work on Andy's scarf. I started the dumb thing last March or so, and I'm about half done. Meh.

0 comments: