Bah. I'm so bad at writing here. Mainly because I don't think anyone reads this... I go home Tuesday, and I can't wait. I'll be home just in time for supper, and I can't wait for Amigos, or maybe Joe's.
Thursday night I was able to see Gone to Earth again. I just really like this play. Some of the actors bothered me, but the play in general is lovely. There were empty seats, so at intermission we all moved, so we could get to see it from a different view. We were in pretty much the same seats from the last time. I went with TJ, Justine, and Teresa. We realized we're the SMs of the last three mainstages, and the director of two of them. Weird.
Friday night I sat at the table watching the donation box for the PLIA soup supper. I'm not sure if I'm going on PLIA or not yet, but I'll see. There is a group going to Toronto, which would rock. After that I just sat around in my room. I think I watched a movie on TV, but can't remember which one. :P Oh well.
Last night Melissa had her party, where we watched The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Not many people were there, bu it was fun.
Today I've just hung out in my room all day. I forgot to set my alarm clock last night, and woke up at 10:20 today... heh. No one who I go to church with even came by to see if I was going... I watched Top Gun a little bit ago. Good movie.
Well, I should go do my Stagecraft test... laters.
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment