8:13 AM

Back at Dordt

Well, I'm back.

Classes have started again. They should all be pretty good, but I'm a bit worried about Aesthetics. I didn't do the best in just basic Philosophy, so I hope this goes better. I've been reading assignments daily to try to understand better.

It's wonderful being able to go "Now who is that/who plays that?" when people are talking about the play. I'm only involved with the lights, and of course working in the shop, and it's fantastic. I have time to do things like homework again. Since I am involved with helping design the lights, I have to be at the production meetings. But that's ok.

I have now at least seen everyone again, so that's nice. Haven't spoken to them all, but at least they are here.

hmm... Cloverfield and Sweeney Todd are both playing... I want to see them... hmmm...

People seem to like my hair and nose. Hurrah.

I should go to class soon.

0 comments: