So I've determined I need to SM better. I'm applying for an internship in SM'ing for this summer at Creede Rep in Colorado. As part of this, we are sending the prompt book from Arsenic. That isn't done, in any sense of the word. I'm still drawing out blocking, based on my notes in the margins, that don't always make sense. Hence why I'm doing this in the Bean, since people who were in the play are there and can help if I'm totally not getting somthing. I have Justine's amazing book from Into the Woods as a guide to what I need to do yet. I have a feeling I'll be living in the TA pod by the copy machine for awhile as I work to get all of Teresa's notes.
I also need to pull together a resume and cover leter and three leters of recomendation. By March 1. Oy. And of course lots of "free time" is going to be taken by As It Is In Heaven starting tomorrow. But I should have lots of down time during it to work on things. I will live... Hopefully.
I'm helping out with TX, so hurrah to not getting a ticket. I'm going to be running a spotlight... But I'll be getting paid, which will make up for only getting 3 hours in from the scene shop. Jim has cancelled at work until Monday.
As much as I would love the internship, I also want to spend the summer at home... I've been telling friends from back home, and they all are "What? You would be in Colorado the whole summer? But I wanted to do a roadtrip!" So I dunno. If I don't get it, I'm not going to be crushed.
Spring Break is in like 4 weeks. Crazy. I should look for a job while I'm home, but I doubt I'll know about Creede for sure. Bah.
I should be drawing blocking...
And go.
11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh yes...the joy of prompt books!
Post a Comment