10:49 AM

I need some new music.

I was bored and just went through my iTunes playlist since my English class was cancelled again. Wow. I have some weird songs, from all sorts of different areas. A few fun facts:
A whole CD of songs from the Disney rides, such as Pirates of the Caribbean, Space Mountain, and it's a small world. In fact, by searching for Disney I get 29 songs. Hmm.
A search for 'country' brings up 47 songs. And I don't care. Yee-Haw, I'm from Nebraska.
I have 12 songs from a CD called "The Knot" which are all classic wedding songs. Thanks Kylee, for dumping the task of picking out YOUR WEDDING music on me. Much love. I'm not bitter anymore... much...
Somehow I got the preshow music from Arsenic and Old Lace. I used one song as a ringtone on my cell phone.
I have songs that were last played in 2004. I have even more songs that haven't been played. ... This is bad. Wait. In looking, it deleted the last played date when I reset the play count. Not so bad, but still. 2004?!? Argh.

I have many bands that I don't listen to, still on my comp for the sheer fact that I like having 1,500 songs. I have all the CDs at home, so it's not like I will lose the songs forever if I delete them...

Awhile back when I was building my library, I was all into the whole rock/punk/whatever mood. Hence why I have a lot of bands who I no longer listen to. I'm more into the acoustic-ish, mellow-er, folk-y stuff. With other random ones thrown in. I have plans to get the following CDs when I get a chance. Any other sugggestions?
Joseph Arthur (One of his songs was at the end of a Scrubs episode. Very cool sounding)
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Chili Peppers - that new CD...
Weezer - the one with Beverly Hills...

And I'm off to Voice and Oral now. Laters.

1 comments:

Justine Teresa said...

hurray for prompt books??