5:00 PM

Oh Jeesh

I'm horrible at posting in here. I know. It's been ages since I last posted.

Christmas break came and went. It was lovely to be home, and I got to hang out with many of my friends again.

Was back at school for 4 days of classes.

I then went to Ames for ACTF, which was overall amazing. There was a group of 13 (?) of us who went down on Sunday. Everyone was involved with the Irene Ryans the first day, and then most everyone went back on Tuesday after the final round. I was left as the only girl there, with 5 guys. But they were all pretty cool guys, so it wasn't that bad. And I got my own room.

The playes we went to... Some were amazing. And some were horrid. Caucasian Chalk Circle, Hayfever, Mint, and Speed-The-Plow were all great. Freezeframe, Inspector General, and Five Women Wearing the Same Dress, not so great.

Oh yah. And today's my birthday. 20. Woo. Hopefully I'll do something fun tonight. There's a concert tonight I may go to, and I'm still trying to find some people to run up to Sioux Falls for supper. Or maybe do SooFoo tomorrow if tonight doesn't work.

Anyways, that's a quick update. Hopefully I'll keep this up better this semester.

0 comments: